Here are the steps that I follow to grow my business.
Find your Niche - It doesn't matter if you are promoting pet products, diet products or acne products this works the same regardless of the niche. So figure out the niche that you want to promote.
- Create a blog, squidoo lens or hubpage.- Many people think they have to pay for a website. This isn't true. There are many free places that work just as well as a landing page. I use Squidoo and Hubpages and also blogger.
- Add good content on your blog, squidoo lens or hubpage. The key here is to give value. So be sure to do some research before you start to write.
- Write articles for Article Sites. There are many places to post articles. I suggest you start with ezine articles.
- Use bookmarking sites like digg, and stumbleupon or tagfoot to promote.
- Promote through social networking. Every time you make an update be sure to tweet it (through twitter, post on face book)
The secret here is don't quit or get discouraged. Keep going. Some campaigns get quick results while others take longer. But something to keep in mind is that once your stuff is on the Internet it will be there forever. So you may make money years after you wrote the article. But if you don't get out the content, no one will ever find you.