Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Affiliate Marketing Internet Business Programs - Reality Check

You've seen the ads, "Earn Thousands Daily" or "Fire Your Boss! Work From Home". Lets face it, people are wanting to make money from home but think that affiliate marketing internet Business Programs are "Get Rich Quick".

Most of us know it takes a l-o-n-g time to make great money from most affiliate programs, and it doesn't make you rich overnight either. But with the right tools, and a commitment to actually do the work, you can find success online.

If you have recently discovered affiliate marketing, it is most likely because you were looking for a way to make money from home. But if you dig deeper you will realize that your really want to own your life. Owning your life means working when you want to work. Being able to set your own hours and doing what your love. Not being stuck in traffic. Not worrying about bills. It means being able to travel and spend quality time with your loved ones.

Affiliate Marketing
is perfect for anyone who has a burning desire to succeed and is willing to do the work.
If you take the time now to learn how to build a good website (or websites with great content) how to write articles with great copy plus how to find good paying companies to promote you will see success will trickle in.

I made a decision 6 weeks ago that I was going to take my business to the next level and really take action daily. So I blogged and created Squidoo lenses. I wrote articles and posted on forums.
Now, Six weeks later, I made just under $400. Am I rich? No. But is shows me that this stuff that I'm learning really works!

I also learned that you don't need to spend lots of money to get traffic. Article writing is a great way to promote an affiliate product. At first, article writing was very intimidating, but what I do is I just write the way that I talk. At first it took me forever to write an article, now I can get an article out in about a half hour.
It's just like anything else in life. It takes practice. The more you do and the more you develop your skills the easier it will get and the results will follow.

And no, you don't need to go broke getting started in affiliate marketing and internet based business programs. There are many free article sites like Squidoo, Hub pages and or EzineArticles that you can use to post your articles and of course this will generate traffic.

Blogging is another great strategy. If you have never blogged before, blog-spot or blogger is a great place to start. It is a free blog owned by Google.

But its about consistent effort. You can't just post one article here and there, you need to write daily. Let's face it, unless people actually see your articles you will not make sales. It's about massive action.

I find many people throw up a few pages of content and a couple of links and then start waiting for the money to miraculously hit their pay-pal account. It doesn't work that way. But with time....Wow!

You can own your life!

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog