Friday, August 31, 2012

Why Learn Mobile Marketing

As many of you know, I have been doing affiliate marketing for the last 7 years and I am earning an amazing part-time income. Outside of the holiday season I am bringing in $500 plus each month which is really nice, but not enough to quit my day job.

So since I am always open to new marketing ideas, I am excited to say that I have begun dipping my feet into the ocean of mobile marketing.

Why mobile? Because believe it or not there are way more mobile users than pc users. Think about it, while most homes have a couple computers, each family member generally has a mobile phone. And since people have their mobile phone with them at all times, mobile marketing is a huge opportunity. Marketers are calling Mobile Marketing the next big wave.

The only problem is that I had no idea where to start or go about doing mobile marketing. Then I found the best mobile marketing training on the market, Mobile Marketing. I love this mobile training because it walked me through the many different ways to market.

Free Mobile Marketing
CPC
Paid search
Email Profits
Paid Per Call

I was able to pick the ones that I was most comfortable with and watch the videos that walked me through step by step. There are also pdf files for people who prefer to read rather than watch videos. This training is amazing.

I like that they help you find the best mobile app marketing campaigns that work and they have mobile marketing software that you can use.

Click Here! to see an amazing movie about Mobile Marketing!

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog