Monday, October 1, 2012

Do you have the stick-to-it-ness to be successful?


If you want to be successful online you need to understand one basic fact.

You will never be a success if you quit.

Seriously. Did you know that 99% of overnight successes were 10 years in the making. They just seem like overnight successes.

When you are learning new things you are going to fail. And you will probably fail a lot. And you will probably lose money. Maybe a lot of money. But each time you fail you learn what doesn't work, which brings you closer to figuring out what works.

And what works for others, wont necessarily work for you. But when you figure it out, you will know you found your passion. Things will click.

This morning I woke up to 17 sales on Amazon.com, plus purchases from 3 other affiliates. September just ended and It looks like I will be earning just under $800.00 which doesn't sound like much but for a part time business that I am working around my full time job I think it is awesome.

But what if I quit a year ago? I'm so glad that I stuck with it and figured out what worked for me. This is what I call stick-to-it-ness.

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog