Friday, January 18, 2008

Why are you yelling at people?

This is my Friday vent!!!

I have been bombarded with so much spam today!

I'm sure you get several e-mails a day just like I do.

"ABC company is the bestest on this earth! Sign up today"
or
"visit my web-site now".

The sad thing is that these marketers don't even say Hello this is John Doe, "ABC company is the bestest on this earth!". Hello! Doesn't he get it?! Doesn't he know that he is just screaming out to people how desperate he is. He may as well say, "Sign up with me because I need your money". Wow! Some marketers just don't jet it!!!!

These old school desperate tactics just don't work. Period. If you want to attract the right people, you need to first be attractive. Find out about the person you are e-mailing and let them know about you and how you can help them. Then maybe they will want to work with you. Please stop yelling at them.

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog