Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Power of a Mastermind Group

I once read that you are the average of the 5 people that you hang around with. So if you want success you need to surround yourself with people who already have what you want and people who have the same beliefs and are walking in the same direction as you.

These people or mastermind group to me is Mentoring For Free.

Even if I know what my goals are and my why and my wants, I find myself getting easily distracted with life, day to day issues and yes, negative people. If I don’t watch it negative people will literally suck the energy right out of me.

So I need to surround myself with positive and a mastermind group. How do I do this? I get on as many MFF calls as possible. Or if I am working, catch the recorded call. I keep in close contact with my MFF sponsor, Bruce. I plug into the system and pass it on to others.

So to me the mastermind group is huge to my success. I need to surround myself with positive like minded people and people who will keep me focused and also call me to the carpet if I am becoming distracted.

With a mastermind group, we are all focused on the same goals and can help share ideas and help each other. Together we can change the world and change lives! But the fun part is doing it together.

Blessings, Wendy

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog