Sunday, April 20, 2008

Is it a Numbers Game? Really?

That’s what I’ve been told. But the last time I looked in the mirror I saw a real human looking back at me. I’m a person not a number. And I’m sure if you are reading this than you are human too and not a number.

We are living breathing people with real feelings and emotions.

You may be thinking that this is a silly statement and everyone one in network marketing knows that this is a sales business and it is a numbers game.

You know what I mean…

“The more no’s I get, the closer I am to the yes!”

This is ridiculous! I mean hello!! If it was painful the first time you got hung up why do you think it will hurt less the next time?

Stop calling prospects and pitching your business opportunity. Instead, be a mentor with a servant’s heart and focus on helping others. Put out some good helpful information and focus on helping others without a hidden agenda. When you do this, people will start to call you and ask you about your opportunity.

You see MLM is not a sales business. It is a relationship business. People don’t join companies or products, they join people.

Be a mentor with a servant’s heart.

Wendy Krick
http://onlinebusinesscoach.info

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog