Monday, August 11, 2008

"Should I sign up for MLM?"

This is a question I received from someone on one of the social networking sites I belong to.

Here is my answer...

I feel this is a personal question. For me, I love this industry. I have met the most amazing people and have been able to live a life of abundance.



Fortunately for you, there are people like me who did it all wrong, so you can learn from my mistakes and benefit from my knowledge.



I know it is scary starting a business. But when you are working with a group of people who support you and teach you without a hidden agenda, you will be amazed at what you can do! You can learn how to be a critical thinker and be able to research a company before you sign up. You can learn how to identify a scam when you see it. You can learn how to attract people to you and yes you can be a success and own your life.



So if I had to do it all over again, would I sign up for MLM? You bet I would!

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog