Thursday, February 19, 2009

Choosing the Right Proven Duplicatable System

I knew I needed a proven duplicatable system in order to grow my MLM business. I looked at a few and even joined a few. And discovered that the best system needs to have these 3 things.

#1 You need to have a website that anyone can use to generate prospects. Most people do not have the skills to create their own website. Nor will they know how to set up an auto-responder system. The great thing about using a system is that it is done for you and you can get started right away.

#2 You need to have an excellent support system and team of people eager to help you. A lot of people don't have up-line support. Or they may have an up-line who doesn't have a clue what they are doing. Be sure to pick a system that has a wonderful group of people ready to help you.

#3 You should not have to pay a monthly website fee to use the site.
Some systems charge you 19.95 or more a month to use their site. Choose a system that lets you use their site for free. Better yet, choose a system that pays you to prospect. That's what I did. With Magnetic Sponsoring, I am earning money even if people don't join me in my primary business.

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog