Monday, February 9, 2009

Why I Love Social Networking Sites...

I love social networking and my business is exploading because of it. Here are some of the tips I learned....


Don't ever tell people about your company. They don't care! (I know it hurts to hear this, but it's true) When you lead with your company or product you scare people away. First impressions mean a lot. And you don't want people thinking you are a high pressure MLM person prospecting them do you?


People join people. So be attractive and let people know who you are. Give yourself freely. Offer to help people.


Network Marketing is about people. It's not about some company or products.

By the way, my number 1 tip for social networking sites...

Use your name if possible as your user name. Why, because google loves social sites and forums. Use your name if you can. When people do a google search for "Wendy Krick" I want them to be able to find me.

Want more Social Networking Tips? Click Here.

Wendy Krick
New ebook reveals how to get PAID to prospect people! Click Here!

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog