Monday, February 9, 2009

Stop selling your product.

Warning.....I'm about to vent.

This morning I visited one of my Network Marketing forums and noticed that I had several e-mails. Not one of those e-mails were from someone who just wanted to connect with me. All of them were people attempting to "sell me" on their product or company.

There is so much information on the Internet about attraction marketing. I just did a google search and found 12,500,000 sites and yet people still don't get it.

The way I felt when I read and deleted those e-mails just proves the fact that people don't like to be sold. I know I don't and I'm sure you don't either. If I was only able to give one piece of advise to a network marketer my advise would be this.

Stop Selling your product. Throw away your agenda. Instead build relationships and truly care. Give real value. You will be surprised when people come to you and ask you about your business. This is what attraction marketing is all about.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Jayne Cambra said...

Great post Wendy.
You are so right when you say "Throw away your agenda".
No one wants to be sold. Building a decent relationship also builds trust.

Thank you for the post Wendy.
Jayne

Wendy's Hubpages Blog