Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What if instead of doing cold calls people actually called you?

If I could go back in the past to my early days and tell myself not to purchase leads for a business I would have prevented a lot of frustration. But I think everything happens for a reason and I learned a lot through what wasn't working for me. It lead me to search for what would work.

My search brought me to Mike Dillard's Magnetic Sponsoring Course.

With the old school method of buying leads, I was not getting the results I wanted. First of all I was spending lots of money but more importantly I felt like a complete failure because it just wasn't working. I was getting hung up on and had people yell at me. Boy did I feel like a nuisance.

I thought it would be so great if the right people actually came to me, like magic. And in a lot of ways that is what is happening to me now.

I no longer am spending money buying opportunity leads. Instead I am building relationships with people and offering real value. I give of myself freely and, just like magic people are coming to me and wanting to join me. It really is pretty neat. What a relief to no longer have to deal with the rejection that comes with old school methods.

Apply attraction marketing to your marketing strategy and you will have prospects coming to you almost effortlessly.

Feel Free to contact me if there is any way I can help you get started with attraction marketing.

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog