Thursday, January 8, 2009

My list of Why I Squidoo and so should you...

  1. Squidoo is Free and Easy to Use! I assure you I am not very savy with the internet or the computer. If I can create a Squidoo lens, so can you!
  2. Get Traffic to you Blog or Site. Do you have a Blog or Website that you want to promote? Squidoo is a great way to get traffic to your site.
  3. You can Earn money with Squidoo. You can earn money on squidoo by creating a lens. Google splits any AdSense earnings 50/50 with the lens-master. You can also earn money through Amazon and Cafe-Press. And You can earn money by marketing your Network Marketing Business or an Affiliate Program.
  4. Donate to your Favorite Charity. One of the best benefits of Squidoo is that you can donate to your favorite charity. It is up to you how much you want to donate.
  5. Build Relationships through the Squidoo Community. You can also Refer your friends.

Join Squidoo!


My refer a friend link...http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/WendyKrick

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog