Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why you should use Squidoo to grow your business.

You do not need to invest in advertising to grow a business. I am now successfully growing my business by building relationships and I'm not spending money on advertising. What is my favorite method? Squidoo. You are probably wondering what is Squidoo and how can it help my online business.


Squidoo is a website that allows anyone to create a lens for free. A lens is a single page that you can create about any topic you want. You can write about your business or offer tips and help to people.


I discovered Squidoo about a year ago. I was looking for some free ways to market my business and I was amazed at how easy it was to create my first lens. I love the fact that I can do my own thing and be myself. Yes, I used Squidoo to market my business but it really is so much more. It is a place where I can really express myself. It is freeing to me to be able to express what I am really passionate about.


Traffic? Yes, Squidoo gives my website traffic. In December, Squidoo generated 10 orders from my website.


If you are looking for some free exposure and traffic to your website, You definitely should add Squidoo to your marketing strategy.


Now It's Your Turn

You can build Squidoo lenses too! It's easy, it's fast, it's free...

Join Squidoo!


My refer a friend link...


http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/WendyKrick

Your Friend, Wendy

No comments:

Wendy's Hubpages Blog